Friday, October 8, 2010

Adenogen Consumer Reviews

by Stephen, age 32, who has been using Adenogen for 4 months:

Two years ago I used this product for about 4 months and I am surprised to see they are still selling it. Don't waste you money on it. It is expensive and absolutely useless rubbish.

by john from Okinawa Japan, age 28, who has been using Adenogen for 2 months:

I live in okinawa japan. i was introduced to Shiseido's Adenogen about 2 months ago. i was hesitant to use this expensive product, but at that point, i ran out all my option of rogain, minoxidil, etc... I have been using this item for 2 months now. my hair looks fuller than ever. When i used to use minoxidil or rogain, i had this greasy feeling on my hair, and didn't feel comfortable at all. But adenogen actually contains mint, it feels refreshing, and my hair feels stronger when i touch it. i started to see some short hairs growing out around hairline. it's still thin and short, but we'll see how it goes. once i saw some result, i have recommended this item to my fellow bald co-workers. the result was same as me. 2 of them started to use it last month, and they also experienced different sensation from rogain and minoxidil. i will continue to post comments on adenogen as my treatment progresses. so far, i absolutely love adenogen!!!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment