Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Procerin Consumer Reviews

By Ed from Pasadena, age 52, who has been using Procerin for one year:

After I used for about 8 bottles one year ago, I did not see any difference. Don't waste your money.

By longhair, age 44, who has been using Procerin for three months:

"Procerin contains a mix of herbal extracts and vitamins that are supposed to provide your hair with essential nutrients and neutralise the negative impact of dihydrotestosterone, which makes this treatment effective in reversing hair loss in men caused by androgenetic alopecia".

Although I cannot confirm this claim as I have not been able to regrow a single hair so far, I think the pills cannot do you any harm unless you are allergic to their herbal components. This stuff dries out your mouth, though, and interrupts your sleep at night. Make sure you have a bottle of water by your bed. The liquid is sticky and smelly and can only be used at night and then washed off in the morning. It looks too aggressive to be applied daily. It merely made my hair recede faster. I would like to give Procerin two and a half stars, which is not possible here, so I am giving it three, as I do not want to sound too negative. This product may help you keep your hair a bit longer but do not think of growing back the hair you have lost. Avoid using the topical lotion.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment