Thursday, October 7, 2010

Xandrox Consumer Reviews

By Matt, age 41, who has been using minoxidil 12.5% and 5% azelaic for about a year:

Xandrox with 12.5% minoxidil and 5% azelaic acid has worked wonders in my crown area. I never believed I could grow back lost hair and took up the treatment only on my wife's advice, so this came as unexpected. I apply Xandrox at night, usually twice within two to three hours, and let it dry thoroughly before going to bed. I use it only on my crown so I do not know how it works on other areas. My wife says I grew back some 200 - 300 hairs and many fine hairs got thicker and darker. I still have a thin spot but when I touch it with my fingers, it feels as if there is enough hair in it.

By Paul, age 38, who has been using minoxidil 15% for two and a half years:

I have tried many types of minoxidil-based topicals and my observation is that the higher the minoxidil content, the more effective the treatment is. However, at some point, it makes little sense increasing the concentration further. 15% looks reasonable to me as the 20% mixture is too unstable and leaves crystals of minoxidil in your hair rather than in your hair follicles, where they are needed. When buying higher concentrations, I usually get them with 5% of azelaic acid, which is an added benefit. I have been using 15% minoxidil for two and a half years now and was pleased to see some regrowth at the beginning but after about 9 months my situation stabilised and since then I have only kept what I have left.

by Garry from NY, age 30, who has been using minoxidil 15% with azelaic acid 5% (Xandrox) for two years:

I am using a mixture of 15% minoxidil and 5% azelaic acid with good success. I have tried numerous other minoxidil products in the past but this seems to work best for me. The only drawback is that it leaves a residue of crystallised minoxidil on my scalp after drying but, despite that, it is less irritating to my skin than branded Rogaine and dries faster. And last but not least, 15% strong minoxidil has noticeably thickened my hair.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Hair loss problems have been haunting many people throughout the time. Men with baldness and women with bad hair days. Dr. Lee realized how this problem has become a major concern. He then created formula for hair loss prevention products. Xandrox has been proven to help many people with hair loss and hair regrowth problems. If you have the same problem, you should get your own xandrox right away. Being an awesome product, Xandrox encounters some imitations including the products sold on Xandrox.com. Don't be fooled by the similar packaging and appearance.

    ReplyDelete